If you want to save money, the best way to get the cheapest Chrysler Concorde insurance in Jersey City is to compare prices at least once a year from insurers in New Jersey. You can shop around by following these guidelines.
- First, gain an understanding of coverages and the things you can change to keep rates low. Many risk factors that drive up the price like speeding and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be controlled by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. This article gives more ideas to help keep prices low and find more discounts that you may not know about.
- Second, compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can quote rates from multiple insurance companies.
- Third, compare the price quotes to your existing coverage and see if you can save money. If you can save money, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit a completed application and payment to your new company or agent. Don’t forget to keep your new proof of insurance certificate above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
One thing to remember is to make sure you enter identical limits and deductibles on each price quote and and to get price quotes from as many different companies as possible. Doing this ensures an apples-to-apples comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
It’s a known fact that insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. People who shop for lower prices are inclined to switch auto insurance companies because there is a high probability of finding lower rate quotes. A study discovered that people who compared rates once a year saved as much as $865 annually as compared to drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding the lowest rates on insurance in Jersey City is your goal, knowing the best way to quote and compare insurance rates can help simplify the task of finding more affordable coverage.
The best way we recommend to get rate comparisons for Chrysler Concorde insurance in Jersey City utilizes the fact most of the bigger providers will pay a fee to quote your coverage. To get started, all you need to do is provide information such as deductibles desired, if you’re married, if you have a valid license, and whether the vehicles are used for commuting. Your information is submitted instantly to all major companies and you get price estimates instantly.
To start a quote now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Jersey City, NJ. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Affordable rates on Chrysler Concorde insurance in Jersey City with these discounts
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise every discount very well, so here is a list some of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Jersey City auto insurance online.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying a new car instead of a used Concorde may earn a small discount because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Accident-free drivers can save as much as half off their rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Insuring multiple vehicles with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can earn big discounts in comparison with drivers with a long claim history.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. The good student discount can last until age 25.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could earn lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
Large car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are detailed below.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, multi-policy, continuous coverage, online quote discount, homeowner, online signing, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include electronic funds transfer, multi-car, alternative fuel, homeowner, and switch companies.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for renewal discount, good student, multi-policy, 55 and retired, safe driver, and youthful driver.
- State Farm offers discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, anti-theft, good driver, multiple policy, multiple autos, and defensive driving training.
- GEICO has savings for defensive driver, multi-policy, membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, air bags, and anti-theft.
- SAFECO may include discounts for teen safe driver, bundle discounts, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, multi-car, and accident prevention training.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for new vehicle discount, new graduate, new move discount, exclusive group savings, good student, and preferred payment discount.
If you want inexpensive Jersey City auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Savings may not apply in every state. To choose providers that offer discounts in Jersey City, follow this link.
Car insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Jersey City, car insurance is required for several reasons.
First, just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability protection in order to be legal. In New Jersey these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your Chrysler Concorde, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender will be forced to insure your Chrysler at a much higher premium rate and make you pay the higher premium.
Third, car insurance protects not only your car but also your assets. It will also reimburse you for hospital and medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying car insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially when you need to use it. An average driver in America is overpaying over $855 a year so compare quotes from several companies once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
Can’t I compare rate quotes from local Jersey City insurance agents?
A small number of people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent. Agents can help determine the best coverages and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find the best rates but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting small agencies is still important in Jersey City.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), the quote information is sent to agents in your area who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you want to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, just jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reputable agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents that you can select. Car insurance policy providers can either be exclusive agents or independent agents. Both do a good job, but it’s worth learning the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your agent selection.
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not limited to a single company so they can quote policies with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you definitely need to include price quotes from a few independent agents for the best price selection. Many can place coverage with mutual insurance companies which could offer lower prices.
Shown below are Jersey City independent insurance agencies who may provide pricing information.
- Preferred Choice Insurance Agency
225 Newark Ave – Jersey City, NJ 07302 – (201) 616-7644 – View Map
- Wexford Insurance
45 Laidlaw Ave – Jersey City, NJ 07306 – (201) 659-6050 – View Map
- Diaz Insurance Agency
815 Bergenline Ave – Union City, NJ 07087 – (201) 348-1288 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive are contracted to one company like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on what they offer and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Some people will only buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the prominence of the brand and strong financial ratings.
Below are exclusive agents in Jersey City willing to provide price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance – Mofalc Meinga
447 Central Ave – Jersey City, NJ 07307 – (201) 435-1616 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Emad Soliman
844 Bergen Ave – Jersey City, NJ 07306 – (201) 332-6999 – View Map
- Joe Nachbaur – State Farm Insurance Agent
505 Central Ave – Jersey City, NJ 07307 – (201) 222-8866 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?