It’s easy to assume that car insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. Drivers who compare price quotes will most likely buy a new policy because they have a good chance of finding coverage at a more affordable price. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that consumers who compared price quotes annually saved $3,450 over four years compared to policyholders who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding the lowest price for auto insurance is why you’re here, then having a grasp of the best way to quote and compare insurance premiums can make shopping around easier.
The best way to get the cheapest Chevy Camaro insurance is to regularly compare prices from insurers who provide car insurance in Jersey City. You can compare rates by following these steps.
- Read about the coverage provided by your policy and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that cause high rates like speeding tickets, careless driving and an unfavorable credit rating can be remedied by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple companies. Select a company
- Compare the price quotes to your existing rates and determine if cheaper Camaro coverage is available in Jersey City. If you find a better price and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Provide adequate notice to your current company to cancel the current policy and submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application for the new policy. As soon as you receive it, store the certificate verifying coverage along with the vehicle’s registration papers.
A valuable tip to remember is to make sure you enter the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to get rate quotes from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this provides a level playing field and a complete rate analysis.
If you already have coverage or are just looking to switch companies, use these money-saving tips to reduce the price you pay without reducing coverage. Shopping for the most affordable auto insurance in Jersey City is easy if you know what you’re doing. Drivers just need to understand the tricks to get comparison quotes instantly.
Best companies for cheap Chevy Camaro insurance in New Jersey
The car insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in New Jersey. To get cheaper car insurance in Jersey City, we suggest you get prices from several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Insurance rate breakdown
The price information shown next highlights estimates of prices for Chevy Camaro models. Having a good grasp of how insurance prices are formulated can be valuable when making smart choices when purchasing an insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and New Jersey minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can modify coverage prices substantially.
Cheap Jersey City insurance quotes with discounts
Insurance is expensive, but there’s a good chance there are discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some discounts will apply when you get a quote, but a few need to be asked for before they will apply.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Jersey City car insurance quote.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in qualifying clubs or civic groups is a good way to get lower rates when shopping for insurance.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less in comparison to policyholders that have many claims.
As is typical with insurance, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The example below illustrates the comparison of Chevy Camaro annual premium costs with and without policy discounts. The data is based on a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, New Jersey state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-car discounts applied.
Popular insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are included below.
- AAA offers discounts including AAA membership discount, good student, anti-theft, multi-policy, education and occupation, and multi-car.
- Progressive may offer discounts for online signing, homeowner, multi-policy, online quote discount, and good student.
- State Farm may include discounts for safe vehicle, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, anti-theft, and good driver.
- Esurance may have discounts that include good student, anti-lock brakes, paid-in-full, DriveSense, renters, and online quote.
- Nationwide has savings for defensive driving, Farm Bureau membership, multi-policy, accident-free, and anti-theft.
If you want affordable Jersey City car insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Discounts may not apply to policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of insurers who offer cheap Chevy Camaro insurance quotes in Jersey City, follow this link.
What if I want to buy from local Jersey City insurance agents?
Some people would prefer to buy from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that Experienced insurance agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is that you can find lower prices and still have a local agent. Putting coverage with local agents is important especially in Jersey City.
After filling out this short form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Jersey City who will give competitive quotes to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, just go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
The following is a list of insurers in Jersey City that can give you rate quotes for Chevy Camaro insurance in Jersey City.
- Hemant Jiwnani – State Farm Insurance Agent
2770 John F Kennedy Blvd, FL-1 – Jersey City, NJ 07306 – (201) 653-1770 – View Map
- Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Auto Newark NJ
268 W KINNEY ST – Newark, NJ 07103 – (888) 290-0635 – View Map
- Tawanda Jackson – State Farm Insurance Agent
688 NJ-440 – Jersey City, NJ 07305 – (201) 209-0290 – View Map
- Mansa Nicome – State Farm Insurance Agent
86 NJ-35 – Neptune City, NJ 07753 – (732) 776-9999 – View Map
Finding the right provider should depend on more than just the price. Any agent in Jersey City should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in New Jersey?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
New Jersey car insurance companies
Ending up with the top company is hard considering how many different companies there are to choose from in Jersey City. The rank data shown below can help you pick which car insurance companies to look at purchasing a policy from.
Top 10 Jersey City Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- 21st Century
- State Farm
- American Family
Top 10 Jersey City Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- The Hartford
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- 21st Century
Shop smart and save
Some insurance companies may not offer online quoting and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agents. Budget-friendly insurance in Jersey City is attainable from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection.
Drivers switch companies for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, policy cancellation and even unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company can be less work than you think.
We just presented a lot of tips how to reduce Chevy Camaro insurance car insurance rates online in Jersey City. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Homeowners in Jersey City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Jersey City Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Jersey City Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Jersey City Auto Insurance for 19 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)